Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Accesories

(PSN)Mazda_07_

I would love this, but first they need to drop DNA stabilizers as a thing and make ordis do the kubrow upkeep. Also remove or decrease the puppy defroster.

Oh my god yes I totally agree on the last part.!!! I just recently maxed out my kubrow (only took me 2 months) and I dropped my carrier for her and I really want it to have some flare ^¬^.

Getting one cosmetic to work on all sizes and shapes of Kubrow is probably quite a tall order. I would love to see Kubrow armour and accesories but I hope they launch it working properly. I don't want it to be like armor where every new one is all out of place and clipping and I'm sure they don't like adjusting the stuff for the next ten patches or so either.

Been a while since we had any new sentinel attachments as well...

Getting one cosmetic to work on all sizes and shapes of Kubrow is probably quite a tall order. I would love to see Kubrow armour and accesories but I hope they launch it working properly. I don't want it to be like armor where every new one is all out of place and clipping and I'm sure they don't like adjusting the stuff for the next ten patches or so either.

Been a while since we had any new sentinel attachments as well...

how long do they usually take to make new cosmetics for these things anyway? I've only been playing since November :/.

It would be really cool to have a primed kubrow with armor attachments

Omg i get all excited just thinking about it lol

It would be really cool to have a primed kubrow with armor attachments

And how do you plan that "primed kubrow" we farm the legs/ torso / tail / head and get it to foundry or what... if it was mechanical it can be done but i dont't think there is going to be prime kubrows like ever... or on the second thought, maybe Rare kubrow eggs what gives you prime kubrow with a chance. That maybe should work out.

I was planning on getting the next prime access pack (assuming trinity or volt). I would outright refuse if the cosmetics were something as marginalized as the kubrow. 

I would love this, but first they need to drop DNA stabilizers as a thing and make ordis do the kubrow upkeep. Also remove or decrease the puppy defroster.

Small possibility of not auto-refusing. But no 'decreasing'. Outright remove. Don't ask for half measures. 

Edited by Innocent_Flower

And how do you plan that "primed kubrow" we farm the legs/ torso / tail / head and get it to foundry or what... if it was mechanical it can be done but i dont't think there is going to be prime kubrows like ever... or on the second thought, maybe Rare kubrow eggs what gives you prime kubrow with a chance. That maybe should work out.

No he was talking like a prime access accesories pack like for the sentinels a while back

I was planning on getting the next prime access pack (assuming trinity or volt). I would outright refuse if the cosmetics were something as marginalized as the kubrow. 

Small possibility of not auto-refusing. But no 'decreasing'. Outright remove. Don't ask for half measures.

to each his own u know. Sentinels had a primed gear I would love it if kubrow had own too. It does have to be primed armor either dude just something take me really pop u know. Like for some one to "F*** that's bad &#!" lol I'm big on cosmetics.

what for? Dude sentinels had one why shouldn't the doggies? Oh and yes I agree dna stuff and THE AI NEED SOME WORk :(. I'm assuming ur not into cosmetics?

Oh, I just think the Kubrows need some changes before they should think about adding cosmetics for them.

Right now I think the sentinels are superior to the kubrows in many ways (except that you can't revive your sentinel once it's dead)

+ You need to feed your Kubrow those annoying dna stabilizers and wait 3 hours once they get out of stasis.

hmm... It would be interesting to know how many players use Kubrows and how many use sentinels (the time they are being equipped in actual missions)

Don't get me wrong... I like Kubrows. I formae'd my Sahasa 4 or 5 times. I just don't use it because the dna stabilizer thing is going on my nerves and my Carrier is simply better.

Oh, I just think the Kubrows need some changes before they should think about adding cosmetics for them.

Right now I think the sentinels are superior to the kubrows in many ways (except that you can't revive your sentinel once it's dead)

+ You need to feed your Kubrow those annoying dna stabilizers and wait 3 hours once they get out of stasis.

hmm... It would be interesting to know how many players use Kubrows and how many use sentinels (the time they are being equipped in actual missions)

Don't get me wrong... I like Kubrows. I formae'd my Sahasa 4 or 5 times. I just don't use it because the dna stabilizer thing is going on my nerves and my Carrier is simply better.

im pretty sure carrier would take the cake in most used. The majority of people are lazy. Yeah it pisses me off you have to wait 3 hours it's ridiculous. How would u fix those issues?