The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deathlessunity - Small, Active Clan Recruiting Now!

Cydro_

Hey all,

For those of you who don't know I made a thread a while ago, but it died and refused to live again. So I'm re-posting. I assume it's allowed, I haven't seen anything saying it's not.

DeathlessUnity is a small clam - currently with 5 members and counting - who are active (though one of us currently as a broken computer) and fun to play with. I personally make sure all newer members receive any help they may want, while making them better players in understanding the mechanics of Warframe.

We try to keep ourselves versatile, able to work as a team. We learn the ins and outs of frames and weapons, and we learn what works with what. Every playstyle is welcome, as long as you are willing to listen to other players and be versatile in the equipment you use.

Pros:

- Small and active

- Growing fast

- We love dojo building ^-^

- Active

- Experienced members

- Looking to expand into Shadow in time

- All mastery ranks welcome!

Cons:

- You may not like our smaller member count

- Small dojo

- Haven't started research

Requirements:

- You must be 14+ to join

- You must be active

- You must be willing to work as a team

- You must be willing to contribute

- PLEASE leave your old clan before applying, I cannot stress this enough

If you wish to join leave your IGN, age, mastery rank and how long you've been playing below

Edited by HydroC

Hello! Im 15 years of age, Im looking for a reason to be active, and I think this is a very good reason. Mastery rank I think is around 5. I'll have to double check that. ING is Garrosh_Hellscream. And I am more than willing to contribute, And my previous clan is the Larrion Horde. A small clan a friend and I made a long time ago.

Edited by Garrosh_Hellscream