The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strawberry Puppy Kisses Is Looking For More People

(XBOX)ZiggyChris24

Guys we are looking to expained here. We have all labs with everything researched. We own a sizable dojo witch we continously work on. We already have a solar rail witch were looking to deploy on ur against the order. We are allied atm with the arbiters. So between our clan and then u will always have another guy by ur side. What we want is dedicated people looking to join my clan and myself are on regularly we don't expect that but we want players who will not give up on the game. People who will continue to help grow the clan as well as the dojo. And people who are willing to fight by our side when the time comes. Also next patch we will have are emblem as well so there's another plus lol. And most of all guys were just out to have fun and enjoy the game so u don't gotta be hardcore serious. If this is u or someone u know and wants to join message me (ziggychris24) or one of my coleaders (atb25) we have others but we actually check our inboxes. Leave us a message just letting us know u were interested an all that so we know u wanna join. If u don't tell us we won't know. Thanks guys.