The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alliance >Classics< Is Recruiting :russia ,malaysia , Indonesia , Philippines , India And Canada Clans

--Q--RpmBiker

cLasSiCs is  one of the new alliances with 4 clans 2 shadow and 2 ghost.We have players from Russia ,Malaysia , Indonesia , Philippines , INDIA and Canada 

we are looking for clans with active members for rail deployment (for making farming fun)  and casual team ups (yes! no more hanging on recruiting channels for vault runs ),in short making WF more fun

if u are looking for casual playing and friendly alliance this is it We love large slaughters of other factions ^_^ .

so if u are interested and meet under written criteria give us a buzz and lets kill together \o/

Do you meet these requirements:

Active Clan with 10 + members

Most research done.

interested clan WARLORDS can pm me @ ign : RPMbiker or cn rply to the post ill ping you .

I gotta ask, why specifically Canadian clans?

nothing specific its just one of the present member of alliance have canadian players and they do play good so only mentioned atlest they wud hav company

and all the names specified doesn't mean we wont be recruiting  clans from other regions all are welcome as long as they fulfill the criteria mentioned above . Region names are just there to give an idea dat wht we have and by that i mean  its about good playing ,it dsnt matter where are you from so only multinational alliance mate ^_^