The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Australian/oceanic Warframe Buddies

Spo0ky

Hello I'm looking for some fellow Australians or New Zealanders that wanna play together and play absolutely anything. I'm MR14 so I can do anything, but I also don't mind helping the newer people out. I've been looking for a clan too, but I've been thinking about gathering a few people to make a big Oceanic Warframe clan and create an active community, as my search for one right now has come up short.

United Oceanic Alliance is one of the biggest alliances for our part of the world, and there are quite a few Aussie clans within it. If you would like to make your own clan, you might like to speak to GumbySmasher, who can invite your clan into the alliance. Alternatively, either myself or Somedude1000 can invite you to our clan, The Unsent. The important thing is to get you into our alliance so you can talk with the various clans and find one that suits you. I'm sure there are other friendly clans/alliances out there too of course.

Edited by Diremongoose

I'm looking to give away a dojo/clan actually. Currently it's empty aside from me. I could give you this clan/dojo for you to use to build an Australian/Oceanic clan if you are interested. Let me know through private msg or add me in-game and we can discuss it.