The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Spectral Sabers Moon Clan Is Recruiting All Players!

(PSN)Hollow118

Greetings fellow Tenno, I'm Hollow118 speaking on behalf of The Spectral Sabers, and would like to make you all aware we are now Recruiting!

T4B5koA.png

The Spectral Sabers is the #1 Moon Clan for Operation Gate Crash, Eyes of Blight and #3 in Weekly Kills. We are currently in control of Kelashin, Neptune; And Zabala/Akkad on Eris. We are proud community of players that not only strive in what we do, but give back to the general populous as we work.

We are currently recruiting ALL types of players into the clan. Please keep in mind, there is a 15 day inactivity policy. This simply means if you are inactive for 15+ days while in the Sabers, you will be removed. We want to keep our spaces open to very active Tenno in the Origin System!

New Players fear not! We have many high ranked players in the clan to assist you in leveling up and learning more about the game. Each of our members, including our Warlords, are easily approachable and will be more than willing to help. There will be no shortage of help either, as we have 150-200 members online daily at any given time, and during those times, you can expect to see at least 2 of the 6 Warlords on at any time as well.

Of course, I am sure many of you are eager to know about our Dojo. Rest assure we have a very expansive Dojo with all Research Labs fully complete!

TfYiLJD.jpg

Our Duel Rooms have some decorations added to them to allow our Sabers to battle using parkour and acrobatics.

LHPn7mQ.jpg

2etJ2yq.jpg

In the Dojo we will also host in clan Tournaments, as well as small activities such as hide and seek and more. We encourage our Sabers to use the Dojo the way they want to!

The Spectral Sabers are currently allied with EA Celestial Dragons alongside other clans such as Destroy All Monsters, ShUn, Primordial Horsemen, Grindhouse, NextGen Ninjas and more. If interested in joining the alliance, Contact study_0 to check available spacing.

In my closing statements I would like to mention our Clan does have its own website! I currently own and run the Sabers website which you can find at: http://www.thespectralsabers.com

Here, you can explore our personal forum board for general talk, assistance and warframe and weapon builds, rosters of the clans/warlords in the alliance, and feedback section voicing your opinion. We also keep record of all Dark Sector Conflicts we take part in on the website as well. We strongly encourage our members to take a few minutes, join the website, and see what we have to offer. I update the Website every Saturday Evening with new content, fixes and updates! Members will find that being an active user on our website is just one of the many ways you can climb the ranks in the clan.

If you're curious as to how to move through the ranks please see the list below of possible ways to be eligible for promotion:

- website activity/usage: Posting, commenting, having a birthday, etc are all feasible ways to gain some rank using our website's Point system. The more points you accumulate, the more likely you can receive a promotion and gifts!

- clanmate recommendations: Receiving recommendations from fellow members for your support and work are a way to get promoted. Getting 5+ recommendations can consider you eligible for promotions.

- dark sector rail support/vault funding: Members who fight for hours on end in a conflict or throw millions of credits into our vault are players well committed to the clan, who have appropriately shown their support. Actions such as these can earn you a promotion.

These are just a few ways to earn rank. But in a broader prospective, this is merely a taste of what The Spectral Sabers has to offer for Tenno. We are happy to welcome anyone into our large family with open arms, and helping hands. We are working to expand The Spectral Sabers outside just Warframe and into many other games. The goal is to become an expansive gaming community, and we want you all to join us in achieving that.

If you Tenno have any questions for myself, or the other warlords of the clan, please leave a comment below, we will try to respond to them ASAP. If we don't, or if you want to touch base with us one on one, you may contact us through:

- A Message on PlaystationNetwork

- A Message on the Warframe Forums

- A Message on The Spectral Sabers Website

Here is a list of our current Warlords that you may contact for joining details:

The_CIROC_Boy

iLike2TeaBagYouu

Dadamantitelvl20

Hollow118

Scarlet_Eternity

iFingLoveCake

Edited: Changed details to correlate to current date.

Edited by (PS4)Hollow118

• 2 months later...