The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Constantly Freezing And Crashing

Fith2030

Most notable is when on a loading screen or joining a mission for about the first 15 or 20 seconds, the game will freeze up, with the odd chance of the game crashing while in a mission, also freezing and sometimes outright crashing during lotus/boss transmissions in the mail you get for rewards and whatnot. Little confused as to why this happens when the last few times it froze it almost crashed outright. 
Everything is set to low now and it still keeps crashing and freezing, anyone else experience this or know what this is? I know my drivers aren't the problem, I reinstalled the game, validated the files and that's it so far.

2 days ago the game freeze very often even in the liset while i changing frames, weapons or mod upgrades.

I thought there might be some hardware problem(like bad sectors)but other game(blizzard's HOTS)in the same folder still run just fine.

I tried uninstall and reinstall steam and warframe to another place(in the same drive)but both steam and warframe still freeze and crash.