The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Crashing To Desktop While Trying To Connect To Public On The New Tactical Alert.

Vinius

Me and a buddy of mine were having some trouble doing the Tactical Alert "Overtake", where you can only bring a throwing weapon. Normally, we 2-man these events and it's all good, but not this time. So we go to public, he joins my squad ,and we are on our way. Loading screen pops on, we're in our Lisets, and then for some reason, I crash to desktop. This happened twice, and in those two times, the Warframe Crash support ( You know, the one that says "Warframe has Crashed!") didn't come up. I poked around in the Warframe Support, but didn't see anything for Crashes.

Is anyone else having this problem?

(Also, this kind of thing used to happen when we got to a certain wave in a Void Def. The game would shut down, but in those times, the "Warframe has Crashed!" did come up.)

Edit: Just tried to play a Syndicate Exterminate mission with a friend. Same thing happened again. Anyone have any input? Also, when I crash to desktop, my buddy loses connection to the host, even though it was his Syndi mission. ( Although I did invite him for the mission that we did before this one)

Edit again: Tried to go into my clan Dojo to trade with some guys, and again, same thing happened. Found a place to Submit a ticket, doing so now.

Edited by Vinius