Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Everyone

EibonEthos

Hello hello,

My name is EibonEthos, that is both IGN and here, I am a tradesman by trade *small laugh*, and I'm always looking for buyers and sources of income. Perhaps you've already bought some of my goods and perhaps not. I bit about myself? Oh I suppose; I've played in this fun little universe since it began on Beta some time ago, and I'm sure I need not to be nostalgic about those times.

You can find me, more often then not at least, lurking about Trade and Recruiting chat in game. I often run Tower Captures 1-4 solo, but I do tend to socialize from time to time. A recent purchase put me in control of a Clan of all things, and so I promised to mention them in my introduction here. So for anyone who wants to know I am the Clan Master of Grim Gears. A nice little Shadow Clan that I purchased through some vicious..*cough* I do mean some careful negotiations.

Well I think I have bored everyone well enough so I will take my leave, and remember "Always trust Eibon for the lowest prices, and fairest deals"

Yours in all things mercantile,

EibonEthos