Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Should Say "hi" Too Or My Path Of Holding Rage.

Nesit1

Hello there, playing from Vauban's introduction, always lazy to get mastery rank (and just don't need it).

Always balancing between useful and hard playstyles/builds. Like Ash without Bladestrom focusing at 2nd augment, or Valkyr without Hysteria, or Duration-Trinity, or Link-Trinity with 2nd augment and many other funny builds, like max-range-Mesa with 2nd augment.

Fell in love with Vulkar, Snipetron Vandal, Viper (single variant) and Mire.

Hating Boltor P, Syn. Gammacor, Exc+Trin farm reputation, 1 hour+ survivals with Vauban and Nekros, boring and usual team-builds and other boring stuff for farm. Staying friendly to Nekros though.

Hating those people, who usually cry, when DE make game more hard (see t4 keys removed from Syndicate offerings and Exc/Trin/Mag nerfs) or hate some warframes or weapon. I mean, I think every Warframe and every weapon has its own good sides (can it be even just style), so I'm getting mad, when some1 is calling Rakta Ballistica trash (I know it needs buff), or talking about usefulness of Hydroid or Ember.

Anyway, I should hold this rage for a better good. Finally I have started to post at this forum. I hope it'll help me to stay friendly with any kind of people.

Peace.

Sooo, you're a hipster then?

Well. Usually it means something bad. I just don't respect people, who are choosing the most easy way to achieve victory. If something is popular and not that strong - I'm fine with that. Like Rhino P. He is pop, but I know, he (EDITED) is not that OP. So I'm fine with him.

Edited by Nesit1