The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More wider mission area?

Mystokai

So generaly all missions are in spaceships...

--- Why cant WarFrame have missions on planet ?

Running through hot desert where sandstorms limits your sight and flames fires up from the ground,

or through cold Pluto where your shields suffer from everlasting cold...

carrying Data Terminals from one outpost to factiory ''alike'' Spaceship, or rescuing and leading hostage from such factory to spaceship landing zone or holding off hordes of infected in such outpost

Thing is why i suggest this...is because most of ''spaceship'' area contains small lanes, where you can just position yourself with GORGON while you slaughter enemy with an laughter

Its really to answer why its not here, and that is programming.

Having to craft openworld maps with an engine that randomly crafts the map is 100 times harden than doing it inside a spaceship

Im not saying they must decorate everything on that ''openworld map''

Atleast they could have some kinda imagination, that thous ''maps are in for example - a energy dome

I like the closed off environments. And a massive part of why the game runs so well with such pretty visuals is that there's hardly any draw distance.

I'm not sure open environments would suit the tone of the game, either, but it'd be interesting to see.

What I'm really hoping is that DE are working on a bunch of new templates. Perhaps underground caves (lava, rocky outcrops, pitch black areas, etc..), full on ice levels, maybe even a garden level set on some kind of strange botanical space station...

The visual variety would go a long way to increasing longevity.