The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Newbs Clan Recruiting | All Research | Now Shadow And With A Sweet Alliance | /w Noobsdie4Eva Or Amose007

Noobsdie4eva

0b94u5K.png

Newbs is a shadow teir clan with the aim of helping newer tenno and building a strong community of helpful and inclusive players. Everyone is welcome wheter you are a Freshly Thawed tenno , a battle hardened veteran or you just need the clan tech/trading post. There are no requirements to join ,however you be respectful to everyone in the clan alliance just as they will be to you.

/w or PM Noobsdie4va or Amose007 for an invite (or contact me via steam, link on profile)

OR join here and request to join http://steamcommunity.com/groups/NWBSWF

Ranks

When you first join the clan you can choose one of two ranks;

Apprentice - If you are new to warframe i would recommend you join this group. while in this group i and the rest of the clan will do our best to help you progress without spoiling the game for you. you are free at any time to move up to warrior if you choose to by asking in clan chat while a warrior is online.

or

Warrior - This will be for the majority of players, your role will be to help others and just generally play. you may at any time demote yourself to apprentice or promote anyone up to your rank if thay ask to be

The other ranks are as follows;

Guest - Given to tenno that need access to the dojo and is only temporary.

Vanguard - given to those tenno who show a particular interest in helping others.

Sage- The peacekeepers of the clan, they can recruit, kick and promote up to their own rank

Honoured- A special rank given to tenno who prove themselves, they can make and destroy rooms. They can be trusted and will do their best to help you.

Finally there is me and Amose;

Prime – The warlord rank, held only by me

Oracle – The co-warlord rank, held by Amose the co-founder

Benefits

All research 

currently working on dojo colours ( one down)

Large dojo 

Awesome alliance (+ TS3)

Tax free Trading post

Rules

Be active

Be loyal

Be respectful

Don’t be inactive for more than a week without warning Noobsdie4eva or Amose007

Dojo

Asterisks link elevators, T's represent teleporters

Ni4AirS.png

Alliance

voIbAFz.pnghttps://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/208705-%E2%9C%AD-tenno-above-all-%E2%9C%AD-strengthening-the-community-since-update-13-we-are-still-recruiting-it-doesnt-get-as-casual-as-this/

Edited by Noobsdie4eva