The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game Crashes With Steam, Works Fine Otherwise

Xzorin_Tsara

So, first off; I understand and fully admit that my PC is not up to scratch. However, I do meet the minimum requirements and can play the game just fine after optimizing through Raptr.

With that being said, I cannot run the game with the Steam launcher and overlay active. Whenever I launch through Steam, I can only play the game for maybe about 2 minutes before it crashes and loads the hardware failure web page, no matter what I'm doing (in my ship, opening a chest, shooting, whatever).

The weird part is, I can run the game just fine by manually launching through the C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/Common/Warframe/Tools folder. I played for over 8 hours yesterday with no crashes, lag, or issues.

I am running Windows 7 64 bit fully updated, and all my graphics drivers are up to date as well.

With that being said, I cannot run the game with the Steam launcher and overlay active. Whenever I launch through Steam, I can only play the game for maybe about 2 minutes before it crashes and loads the hardware failure web page, no matter what I'm doing (in my ship, opening a chest, shooting, whatever).

Same issue to me.

After many "uninstall/reinstall" with steam, I finally delete steam and download warframe directly from official website and everything runs fine again.

By the way, I still play Blizzard's game just fine which proof the Steam could involve this issue.