The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Dx9 Crashing Intergrated Video Drivers.

Iihcap

This has been recently showing up since the DX10 Loading bug (Which I'm pretty sure still isnt fixed) Where suddenly, though thankfully rarely; when I die in missions I occasionally have a chance of suffering a driver crash. My screen blacks out, then whites out, then returns to normal. Warframe is a white screen, what was once my browser is also a white screen; and I am forced to close both.

I'm not too sure what triggers this, but so far both times it's been when I died and faced the revive screen. There's no change in resources used or anything when it happens, it just...happens.

http://i.imgur.com/XGTdgmY.png

Edited by Iihcap

try running it in 32bit mode, and with dx9, lower resolution, and set all detail levels to low/off

(change to 32bit/dx9 via the launcher)

also make sure you drivers are updated

intel IGP's arnt really good for much when it comes to gaming, so expect crashes/bugs/glitches

only thing to suggest aside from that is get a better pc with a good GPU in it, then you wont suffer this kinda issue at all

if ur unable to get a new pc, then search the forums to see if others have found workarounds/solutions to the same issues

best of luck

try running it in 32bit mode, and with dx9, lower resolution, and set all detail levels to low/off

(change to 32bit/dx9 via the launcher)

also make sure you drivers are updated

intel IGP's arnt really good for much when it comes to gaming, so expect crashes/bugs/glitches

only thing to suggest aside from that is get a better pc with a good GPU in it, then you wont suffer this kinda issue at all

if ur unable to get a new pc, then search the forums to see if others have found workarounds/solutions to the same issues

best of luck

I have my drivers updated, I'm already running at a smaller windowed resolution with a lot of the beefier options off. And I'm complaining ABOUT DX9's causing driver crashes. If you read that you wouldn't have mentioned it.

I already get 32-55 FPS standard, unless big firefights bring it to about 19-23. When the driver crash happens there is literally no change in resources whatsoever. So far I've seen either a transmission or a death screen set it off.