The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Think/hope The New Unannounceds Projects Are?

Innocent_Flower

So, The latest devsteam (45) at the start had a big list of things they were working on, with two 'unanounced' items at the bottom of the large projects list 

Also; Note at 10:40ish the sheldon as he says 'or a new feature that's not announced' (repeated by the Rebecca in zombie voice) Probably means nothing, but we're a forum; It's our duty to over-react. 

So, What are you hoping for, and what do you think they are/ 

Hope: damage 3.0 ,

low grav fighting, balance pass numbers one and two, defence 2.0 as runners up

Predict: New companions

Runner up: More npcs in more populated tiles. 

Pistol + Close Combat Weapon.

New weapon formats like shell-by-shell reloads or barrel heat.

New types of companions.

Suggested and optional conclave ranges by node/system with bonuses for playing within them, to give the game structure. Maybe only count the node as "complete" after it's been completed once with gear within that range.

Infested, Corpus and Grineer equivalents of Argon.

Not that decay,. but resources that are rare and can't be stockpiled. Like how we can only have one Kubrow Egg at a time. Maybe there's an infested... egg... because I am not very original... and we can only have one at a time. A Corpus resource that is stored in your name in a special Corpus "bank" where you must pay creds to maintain it or else have it confiscated to cover your bill. A Grineer resource that is highly toxic and/or radioactive and will slowly cause bad things to happen as you hold more if it, like faster Kubrow degeneration, slower crafting and starting to affect missions like starting injured or with less ammo.

DE can probably come up with better ideas than I can, but yeah just more neat resources we can't stockpile and have ten bagillion of.

Edited by VKhaun

Fix netcode once and for all. Find a reward retention solution for the game wasting our time when a crash/disconnect/etc. causes us to lose rewards than: "Unfortunately we are not able to restore items or mission results lost due to a crash, bug or disconnection. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused." as crashes/glitches/bugs/etc. happen enough that the time and rewards lost to these can really add up.

I would personally hope for an extensive pokemon system (specters 2.0). I want to be able to:

1) Customize their look/weapons and choose an 'AI preset' (aggressive/defensive/sentinel/neutral) and give them names

2) Create squads of specters (up to 3 members) and choose 'Squad AI' (focus single target/attack separate targets/defend point).

3) Choose from a much bigger pool of specters and find rarer specters 'in the wild'.

plus some other stuff that could be fun.