The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lack Of Enemy Variety

DivineBovine

After logging in now over 50 hours of Warframe game play, I think I am able to say from experience that there is just a lack of variety in our enemies. What I would like to see is more enemies along the lines of the Grineer Commander.

Here is an enemy that has access to a Tenno power that not only poses a threat but also causes people to rethink strategy! So in the future I would like to see more enemy units with not only Tenno powers but unique stuff of their own to call upon.

They have said that they will be adding new factions with new maps as well as some new end game level bosses so just keep farming and remember it is a beta and as such is still a w.i.p.

Exactly this, people seem to not realize what a real Beta test is, they expect it to be a seamless smooth experience like the glorified Demo's most MMO's have been giving lately.

Exactly this, people seem to not realize what a real Beta test is, they expect it to be a seamless smooth experience like the glorified Demo's most MMO's have been giving lately.

You know, in a Beta you're supposed to give feedback. That's what he's doing.

Infested that crawl on the ceilings

Corpus that set up turrets

Grineer that throw nets to snare you while the rest unload on you (causes all enemies in the area to focus fire on you while you're slow)

Three quick ideas.

Thats.... actually really good. Have you posted this on the forum-where-devs-actively-respond?