The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lf Experienced Players For 8 Man Raid [Future Recruitment]

Jynxing

Hello, our clan StayStrong is looking for some people for the future 8 man raids. We are not recruiting for the clan (but if you want to join it'd be nice :D), but just for people to run with us when they are released. Currently, we have 4/8 (5 if our friend comes back), so looking for 3/4 more.

Requirements -

- Activity / Flexible Schedule (We intend to learn the mechanics through multiple trial and error)

- High Tier Weapons (Weapons that can handle the raid enviornment)

- Fast Learner (We are all very fast learners, finished T9 Nael when it came out in 1 week in FFXIV)

- Majority of Warframes and Knowledge playing them (Have some variety)

- Good Attitude (Don't be a jerk)

- Teamspeak 3 (Our voice com, this is probably the most important)

If you are interested, then post here, message me on forums or in game. 

Also I know this might be too early, but we are just looking for some possible candidates to keep in contact with.

Thanks!

Edited by Jynxing

Having requirements just kinda makes you seem high maintenance. For example:

I'm really active/flexible

You don't play games like I do without high tier weapons
This game is easy to figure out (for me, at least)
I have every Frame except Excalibur Prime and Nova Prime (although I'm working on Nova), and 1.5 years of experience under my belt
I believe I'm a freindly guy
I don't have/use Teamspeak/Skype/anything like that.

So would this make me unelegible to play in your team (not that I need to. I have a Clan of decent players I can do this with)?

There are always exceptions to requirements, nothing is every truly set in stone unless I state it clearly. Everything is manageable to a certain extent and this threads purpose is to seek out those players that would like to do this with us. If they don't, they don't. If they do, they do. Apologies if it seems high maintenance, but its just how our players play, and believe it or not, these requirements make everything go smoothly in other games. So as the going says "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."