Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What I Want For The Upcoming Raid(S).

TheHoodie

Here is a list of what i want for the raid.

8 players (of course).

This will make the raid gameplay more interesting, since we only have up to 4 players each squad.

Multiple boss fights and parts for every boss fight.

The only boss fight i think is really a boss fight, is Lephantis. Lephantis is huge and there is more than one part of the boss fight with weak points, so it isn't just a "bulletsponge".

Make it EPIC(and something worth playingfor the experience).

But at the same time it is not just going to be a boss fighting simulator, With more parts where you have to push through a large area with lots of enemies and  limited cover(since we have 8 players). Have friendly bots to come join you just like in the invasions. Create moments where your squad has to split up and (Fx) sabotage something to get acces to the next part. For all means make the raid so it wont become a farm after first session.

Have pauses?

Since everything i have mentioned, could probably take 1+ hours to run through, so there should be moments where your team has the option to create a checkpoint and take a break, for the players who do not have alot of time to play. But they should be able to get into other missions or change loadouts. So the team really needs to plan their raid before they start.

Faction specific raids.

For now, i am fine to have one raid, but after playing the raid over and over again, would get boring in the end. Lets have one(or two :D) raids for every faction. With enemies who you only can encounter in the raid.

Loot.

Some items should be garanteed to get without RNGesus to pick which items you should get, but not all. The players should also have something to come back for. Give each individual player something that the other wont for doing something that the other players didn't. (Fx) This player gets a unique mod for the highest amount of headshots.

So that was it. Let me know what you want for the upcoming raid, and why :D

8 player missions not only raids would be interesting but hard to predict how much hard will that process. Still the performance need some changes and improvements before capable to do more than 1 person missions.

Really? My comp plays just fine in Dark Sector once everyone is at full build spamming the crap out of abilities and weapons. Of course My comp can also have mirage onscreen with Hall of Malevolence and a full speed build Kohm with no frame rate issues.

Edited by geninrising

As far as I'm concerned I do want them to be epic with epic rewards, however the highest point I want them to hit is difficulty. I want a place where skilled players can congregate without having a bunch of players that use things like Full IS build on Rhino.

I want actual skill to matter way more than ability spam. Currently the majority of the game(can nearly say all of the game) can be cheesed through with spamming powers on an infinite energy loop. Synergy or not it is just bad gameplay balance to be able under any circumstances to only use powers to do anything. It's quite frankly a horrendous failure of the DEvs to let it go so far. At the very least I hope ultimate powers are completely ignored throughout the whole dmn thing. That way we can at least get away from the spam somewhere.

Judging by what DE has said on the matter thus far, it should be prohibitively difficult preventing some players from ever being able to complete it at all. Which is just fine to me, welcome even.