Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Item: Auto-Use Ammo Box

securitywyrm

Currently for 1,000 credits you can buy an ammo box that refills your ammo. I'd like to propose an ammo box for 5000 (or even 10,000) that will be utilized automatically when your weapon runs out of ammo. Thus those of us who plow through our ammo stock can pay a premium in-game for that playstyle.

Bad idea. I would definitely not pay extra for the same item that also gives me less choice on its application.

Why does "I would not purchase this" make it a bad idea? Is every warframe that you also don't use a bad idea? How about every gun that you don't use?

...so not having to press Q and quickly moving the mouse over the correct ammo box... is worth 3K+ credits? XD

This feels sort of silly.

Those who would use it the most are those with lots of credits who love using the Grakata or Gorgon. Sure, we can say this is a bit silly... but it would still be useful for a segment of the population willing to pay a premium to make it easier. And, if you haven't noticed, paying a premium to make it easier is the whole business model of the game :)