The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Host Disconnection Since U15

ElohiAdanvdo

No matter what I do, since U15 I have been unable to host or join a game. When I try to join a game, the load screen (with the tilesets) loads about 2/3rds of the way, and then tells me that I have been disconnected from the host, even though after receiving the message the game loads (it's still on the load screen, but I can hear the game, enemies being killed, gunfire, melee slashes, etc.)

When I try to host, my teammates immediately break off, or I'm no longer the host and my teammate becomes the host and I go through the whole Host Disconnection thing. I would have to re-invite them in game, or forget about hosting.

As I have said, this has been happening since U15, and with of what I want to do, I now have to forget about playing because most of it's teamwork based. I have spent a while playing, and I love watching Warframe grow! But how can I experience being a space-ninja if I can't play?

I have done everything; re-downloaded the game, worked passed the firewalls with my security provider and router, among other things. All I know is that there are others who have been having the same problem due to U15, and the only lag I get is during the loading screen for missions.

Is there any possibility that there is a fix that I can do, or just sit and wait it out until the next update or hotfix resolves it?

andpleasedon'tsayit'smycomputer

(It's a Pavilion dm4, everything that should be on my computer to run the game is there, trust me)