The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Clan To Join

(XBOX)CoL FPSseth

Hey Col, I can't offer you much honestly, I started pretty recently in game too. My personal clan is still just an upstart though our Dojo is growing and if your interested in a small tight not group then we may suit you. Right now there are just two of us slaving away to make things run and work and honestly and dedicated and reliable player is only going to benefit the clan. So if your interested hit me up on Xbox or here which ever. Plus I managed to trade for some good weapons that I would t not mind sharing. Just keep me posted and good luck in working things out.

Hey Col, I can't offer you much honestly, I started pretty recently in game too. My personal clan is still just an upstart though our Dojo is growing and if your interested in a small tight not group then we may suit you. Right now there are just two of us slaving away to make things run and work and honestly and dedicated and reliable player is only going to benefit the clan. So if your interested hit me up on Xbox or here which ever. Plus I managed to trade for some good weapons that I would t not mind sharing. Just keep me posted and good luck in working things out.