Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Making A Sense Of Urgency

Seraphim2t

This is my concern on missions it seems though I have forever to pick apart my enemies. I honestly run around and locate spots where I can lead a group to and simply shoot them with my bow  like fish in a barrow. What should be changed . Well on a few missions I would like to see a timer added. After I kill a specific boss or collect a package or destroy the generator. I would like to have to push to the end. Knowing that in 10:00 min the ship will blow and all my hard work will be lost. I LOVE THAT . I want to know that if I am not on my A game I may not make it out . I say add a few of these missions and watch the community rally and do them and even compete for fastest times. What do you all think ???

Ripley - Alien - "Mother - you *@##$...!"  Already in play.  Problem is, it is not OVERLY in your face so you know it is (suddenly) happening.  It would be an easy/quick fix (I think) just to make it clear that after doing objective X, a counter is OBVIOUSLY ticking down and will end the game if you don't hit extraction in time.  As it is, we are SO used to focusing on combat on the 'way home', that any sort of SMALL timer "hidden" in a corner is totally missed by most of us.  Since this is BETA, I would request any sort of sudden game changer be prominently displayed on screen (translucent in dead center) to let all of us idiots know what we are expected to do!  PLEASE!