Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Rooms

Awoken_Being

I have a few ideas in terms of rooms:

First of all, on a personal note, I think locks on doors would be a great help if clan heads wanted an area restricted to lower players or an area which would allow players of a certain rank to enter.

Moving forward, I present these ideas

​Living Quarters: These rooms for the dojo could be assigned to an individual person. Players could have the chance to have a single room (Only one room is allowed per Tenno) where they allowed to customize however they please, to a certain extent. Of course, with individual rooms also comes the need for furniture, which could be researched within the Tenno Lab and require a small amount of materials to be built (possible resources for construction could be rubidium, plastids, ferrite, and polymer bundles). 

Council Rooms: The name is subject to change, this area would be for high ranking members of the clan to discuss what to do next. Number of seats can be altered depending on how many members are considered high ranking with a maximum of nine seats. Decorations for the room would involve possible hologram of the Origin System in the very center, and maybe Lotus symbols along the walls with some type of flora (olive branches seem like a good idea, but that's a personal opinion). In terms of the walls, floor, and ceiling, metallic plating could be viable ("Make it prime!" says a person in the background), preferably brightly lit with said chairs or kneeling areas to be in a circle around the hologram in the center. 

I think these rooms and addition to the clan dojos would be a great addition to both the large and small clans and could lead to more traffic within the dojos. 

Edited by Awoken_Being

​Living Quarters: These rooms for the dojo could be assigned to an individual person. Players could have the chance to have a single room (Only one room is allowed per Tenno) where they allowed to customize however they please, to a certain extent. Of course, with individual rooms also comes the need for furniture, which could be researched within the Tenno Lab and require a small amount of materials to be built (possible resources for construction could be rubidium, plastids, ferrite, and polymer bundles).

This won't really fit. Think about Storm, Mountain or Moon Tier clans. How can they have a room for every single clanmate, when the room limit is 100, if I remember correctly? It would be more reasonable to have a general, large living quarters room.

This won't really fit. Think about Storm, Mountain or Moon Tier clans. How can they have a room for every single clanmate, when the room limit is 100, if I remember correctly? It would be more reasonable to have a general, large living quarters room.

i'll have to agree on that, I was very vague on the idea. What it could be is a single what could be considered a "lobby" of sorts with the doors (just think of the garden rooms with a door on each wall) along the walls leading to the person's room. 

• 2 weeks later...

What about personal rooms for the higher ranking clanmembers? Like only the warlords and generals could have one?

Besides the commonly known rooms witch are meant to be implemented what about some kind of...

1) library? Where you can read about the Tenno's history, depending on which quests have already been completed by a certain number of clanmates.

2) A Kubrow-garden? Some kind of room, where you see the Kubrows playing, sleeping, eating etc. instead of having them walking besides you in the Dojo?

3) Temple. I know we do have gardens to upgrade with decoratitons. It's just an idea. (a perfect place for kneeling-pads)

4) A mission room. Like the observatory in the relays. Or just upgrading the existing observatory.

I'm sure i could come up with some other ideas as well, but those are the ones i really like, including the personal rooms.

Hmm... Interesting. If it were done in such a way that "your room" was a place in the Void, and the Dojo had a portal that took you to it, it would be perfectly viable. Maybe even the first time you use it, you get a space similar to how the rank-up tests look (all bright white and formless), and you pick a design. Then decorate from there.