Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

That Dex Furis Accuracy Tho

PickleMonster21

Used to be Paris, then Paris Prime, now it's Soma and soon enough, Soma Prime will take it's place :D

Only 2 :o Guess what I added/changed ;D

W9mNTk9.png

Ey, I also took out one V and replaced it with a D-Wait, what is that I see?

*Looks at Aura slot*

Naamloos-1.png

I'm not here to judge.

Edited by TheVerdict

Dem tactics.

I respect that. #AshMasterRaceFTW

Exactly. Because playing smart is a lot better than just using an Invis Loki to go through life.

Rejuvination MAY or MAY NOT have been my first ever Aura, and Ash, my favourite Frame. I TOTALLY didn't Forma Ash's Aura to fit the mod for extra space...

But on the bright side, it all worked out :3

Exactly. Because playing smart is a lot better than just using an Invis Loki to go through life.

Rejuvination MAY or MAY NOT have been my first ever Aura, and Ash, my favourite Frame. I TOTALLY didn't Forma Ash's Aura to fit the mod for extra space...

But on the bright side, it all worked out :3

But you can do that as Ash.

And a majority of them do.

At least the ones I get pugged with do.

Edited by Utarious

But you can do that as Ash.

And a majority of them do.

At least the ones I get pugged with do.

I can't say I've ever used Ash just for a pure Smoke Bomb duration build, and never have I ever thought of it. I like to consider Smoke Bomb a Twelve Foot Ninja album and song a panic button, followed by a "GET THE F*** AWAY, NOPE NOPE SO MUCH NOPE" action xD 

I can't say I've ever used Ash just for a pure Smoke Bomb duration build, and never have I ever thought of it. I like to consider Smoke Bomb a Twelve Foot Ninja album and song a panic button, followed by a "GET THE F*** AWAY, NOPE NOPE SO MUCH NOPE" action xD 

I usually use it when I teleport into a group for the stun that way they can't run away from my sword.

Stupidly Aggressive Melee Ash best Ash.

I modded my Ash for pure duration. 21'ish Second Smoke Screen FTW.

Man, I was such a fool for doing that.

Even though I had a pretty decent amount of duration, I ran out of energy ALL the time and I died a lot too.

I took out some mods for a max Flow(not Primed Flow because I'm poor), max Stretch, and a max Fleeting Expertise which f*#% up my smokescreen duration build a bunch but, eh, it was worth it. (Probably)

I modded my Ash for pure duration. 21'ish Second Smoke Screen FTW.

Man, I was such a fool for doing that.

Even though I had a pretty decent amount of duration, I ran out of energy ALL the time and I died a lot too.

I took out some mods for a max Flow(not Primed Flow because I'm poor), max Stretch, and a max Fleeting Expertise which f*#% up my smokescreen duration build a bunch but, eh, it was worth it. (Probably)

The way I've done my Ash, no skill is focused but they ALL benefit. So I haven't gone crazy with Power Strength, having to counter Blind Rage with Fleeting Expertise, or gone full Duration, having to counter Narrow Minded with Overextended. I've created a build where nothing is focused, but they all improve.

Once I max Primed Continuity, I plan to do this with Ash:

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Ash/t_30_400020204_1-0-10-4-7-5-5-2-5-7-3-5-13-5-3-37-8-5-58-1-5-411-6-10-479-4-10_1-7-58-9-5-9-7-9-479-7-13-13-411-8-4-9-37-14_3/en/1-0-1/0

And IF I ever manage to attain a Primed Flow, then I'll do this after maxing Primed Continuity, Transient Fortitude:

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Ash/t_30_400320204_1-0-10-4-7-5-5-2-5-13-5-3-37-8-5-58-1-5-411-6-10-479-4-10-481-3-10_1-7-58-9-5-9-481-7-479-7-13-13-411-8-4-9-37-14_3/en/1-0-1/0

Edited by PickleMonster21