Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion]-End Of Sol Boss

TheErebus.

Now I'm positive that right now the bosses in warframe are not very appealing. I really don't care for that, but once we've defeated all of the bosses (in each of the planets) there can be an End of Sol boss. Now unlike the other bosses in which you fight them as normal enemies (just with higher health and sneaky tricks up their sleeves), for the End of Sol boss the amount of players is raised (6,8 or maybe a little higher). But by doing this, you'll have to make the boss incredibly strong to defeat. Not impossible for squads who only have 4 or 6 before the fight, but is still a threat to be taken seriously. 

The reward drop for after the boss battle goes a little like this. All the items that are in the "?" alert category will be put up as percentage drops that increase in when you have more players with you. 

And something that must be added are boss themes. I've been listening to a lot of Metal Gear Rising boss themes and I think that warframe can learn a little from that game (in terms of the music/bosses, and before people start saying that it would be impossible for warframe to be as advanced in terms of graphics and or gameplay in relation to MGR. Yes, I know that very well, but it's just a suggestion.)

Feedback is appreciated.
Thanks for reading.
P.S: I recommend listening to the MGR soundtrack, it is amazing.