The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Minions Of The Fallen Recruiting

OsedaxMinion

Hey guys, my friend and I started a Clan awhile ago and are now looking for members to join. We are looking to expand into higher Clan Tiers, but we'll wait for when we need to. We currently have 4 members, myself included and an old Warlord that has been offline for 430+ days (can't kick him).

We built a decent Dojo, but with just two members, it kinda gets expensive lol. We have all the Labs built except the Orokin Lab. We also have some research done, but again, gets expensive with just two people (mainly me) funding them. We also have a Trading Post.

If you want to join, send me a PM in-game or reply here. Looking for at least fairly active members, any Rank.

CLAN LEADERS:

OsedaxMinion (Warlord) [Rank 6]

Drunksgt (Warlord) [Rank 4]

Exiled0ne (Warlord) [Rank 1]

TrueCountryBoyX (Soldier) [Rank 1]

CLAN EMBLEM:

jijp80.jpg

I am looking for an Active/Trustworthy member to become General. Seems Drunksgt and TrueCountryBoyX aren't active much anymore... I will pick the new General sometime next week based on who I feel deserves it.

Edited by OsedaxMinion

A friend of mine and me would like to join your clan. We're really not looking to join a big clan with complications. My friend can be on frequently but I, myself, cannot as much. I would be able to drop in every once in a while but would have to go due to certain circumstances.