Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Preferably Release Syndicate Cosmetics/untradables Sooner Than Other Items.

Innocent_Flower

So, syndicates have large restores, sigils and now syndanas that you can't trade. It would be logical to assume that a sizable portion of the community will at some point want to do the other side of the syndicates to get all the items. Now, That would totaly suck were you to betray a syndicate and then find out they're now offering new items you couldn't get previously. 

So please

Put syndicate untradable rewards high up on the to-do list for the guys who make cosmetics. 

Or, Alternatively, Give players a special feature so that if they fall from favour from a syndicate, they still have a contact that will sell them what they can no longer get directly from the syndicate. The beauty of the black market.

Also. 

Make sigils usable in a 'cosmetic only' mode with no syndicate bonuses or problems. 

Make syndicate restore blueprints trade able, and offer trad able spectre blueprints too (which would especially nice were each faction to give out multiple grades of each spectre unit)

Edited by Innocent_Flower

Yes, yes and yes again!

This is going to go so out of hand for all of us completionist if these items remain untradable, expect tons of complaints. And all these potential nice looking syndicate sigils... Potential exponentially reduced with the whole syndicate equipping restrictions, though I am not entirely sure, its possible in future there will be way more sigils out there that are not part of syndicate and just as good looking so if that will be the case it shouldnt be that much of a problem.

However you should be allowed to at least wear more than 1 of the samy syndicate sigils at the time, with the game taking priority in the higher reputation % bonus sigil and ignoring the lower reputation % one for calculating how much reputation a player gets.

Yes, so yes.

Since the very beginning of syndicates I look at those shops and said "its all trash"

The only thing I wanted was the damn item restore thingies, and the void keys were always helpful.

Syandanas are pretty cool to collect, so it would also be a good treatable item, either way I only see 2 or 3 of those as being pretty, and neither one is on the syndicates I'm on.

Edited by 7grims

I totaly agree. i am a bit of a completionist and i just got done with Steel Merridian and Suda. now it looks like i am going to have to reinvest the 2 million credits and all those hard to get resources ie. Frost helm and Rhino Helm and Bo prime handle. just so i can get the new Syandanas. and the thing that burns me the most was i zero'd out those synd's 12 hours before the new update. Not gonna lie, i was furious. please DE make the cosmetics tradeable.