"more enjoyable" no, this will be the first time excavation-fissure are playable at all.
Fix the rest of the excavations missions (all the non-fissure ones) :
- Not enough energy-core-enemies spawning to sustain a 2nd excavator, much less a 3rd.
- low levels planets are even worse, huge amount of time pass before even one energy-core-enemy spawns at all, sometimes even all other enemies dont spawn either.
- specially in hieracon pluto (the place i know best), enemies get stuck on portions of the map, rooms, details of the map that act as a "barrier" and make them become stuck on a section, small passages were enemies become bottled together and stuck, etc. The game needs to unspawn enemies that are detected as stuck and not moving towards players.
- lotus repeatedly spitting out the same information about feeding and defending diggers, every time a new digger is activated.
- maps that create too many in-between tiles-sets, between the tile-sets that actually have diggers, making a big waste of time just running around to reach a new zone.
- tile-sets that have 2 or 3 spots for new diggers, yet the game only creates 1 new digger on that zone, and then sends you to a new tile-set.
Please, please, fix excavation missions, they are still the most efficient places to farm relics and other prizes, were we take the risk of separating the team to rush more diggers, and if its successful we get rewarded very fast. In fact its the only endless mission that creates a goo challenge and risk, needs good playing and coordination, and rewards well and fast (so dont nerf that part please).