Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Worst Nightmare Has Come...

TheErebus.

He said I was a pedophile and used a twitter account that had my old name "Erebus" on it, even though in actuality this is my twitter account: https://twitter.com/The_Erebus .

He sent me a message saying how he has reported me to the proper authorities and expected to see me gone in a months time.

You know what's really funny though?

That other twitter he linked had images of anime girls. That was what he labels pedophilic, and I searched up (google images) those images, all of the anime girls in them were of legal age in the USA according to the characters in their respective stories.

Well I bet the reason he did all that was either A, a guy who's a total d**k who looks for others to cause trouble. Or B, a total stalker who secretly hates you for his own personal dumb reasons. Or C, a random person who doesn't know what the heck he's doing by saying anything up. Clearly there's always people looking to do to damage to others for their pleasure. Simply as what you did by changing your name was good but just be careful to make sure he/she doesn't find out who you really are or find you in other sites 'cause you never know what they can do to get you in some crazy stuff.

Anyway, I like the new name you made. But I prefer your previous one in my opinion XD

Well I bet the reason he did all that was either A, a guy who's a total d**k who looks for others to cause trouble. Or B, a total stalker who secretly hates you for his own personal dumb reasons. Or C, a random person who doesn't know what the heck he's doing by saying anything up. Clearly there's always people looking to do to damage to others for their pleasure. Simply as what you did by changing your name was good but just be careful to make sure he/she doesn't find out who you really are or find you in other sites 'cause you never know what they can do to get you in some crazy stuff.

It's neither of those.

I kept asking him a question that he had to answer to make his claims more believable, but instead of actually answering it he proclaimed (publicly) that I was a pedophile and that he wont answer the questions from someone "like me".

It's neither of those.

I kept asking him a question that he had to answer to make his claims more believable, but instead of actually answering it he proclaimed (publicly) that I was a pedophile and that he wont answer the questions from someone "like me".

Well ain't he/she a pain in the as*s. Like seriously, posting anime chick's as proof? That sounds pretty pathetic for a guy trying to call someone a pedophile when he might be one himself. Man what kind of society are we living in these days.

Well anyhoot, good luck on dealing with that crazy guy cause you're gonna need it if he keeps coming back for ya. Just saying of course.