Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Quest Bug

Silverfishstix

I haven't heard of this bug from anyone else, so I am having quite a bit of trouble with it and it's pretty frustrating. I had accepted the Archwing quest, got all of the Odonata part blueprints, built the Odonata itself, and the Archwing quest won't update. The quest still says that I have to make the Odonata in the foundry. I am not able to go into any Archwing missions or do anything Archwing related, really. (Btw, I have restarted the game, and my computer, so I know that won't work.) If anyone has had this bug, please say how you've gone about fixing it, if you have been able to. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I too am having the same issue. I Got the parts, waited DAYS to craft in the foundry, claimed it, went to do an archwing quest and It says I havent completed the quest. I went to look at the codex missions and it says under archwing that I have not built/claimed it in the Foundry. I really do not want to do all that over again. PLEASE HELP DEVS!

I had the same problem, you should be able to go to the codex and click on archwing and see if it says begin or something near where it says back. or try going to navigation where you select what planet to go to and go to quests there and see if you can continue on from there.you can't do archwing quests yet since there is more to the quest.

• 5 months later...