Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Glaive Gameplay

stacey69

When people tell me the Glaive is bad, I think I will just link them this video instead of wasting my time telling them how wrong they are. Yea, it has some technical issues right now, but even with that you can clearly see it can be a good and very fun weapon to use. I like to run solo missions with it to avoid the current non-host/lag problems that currently lower the weapons efficiency. It is so much fun to play missions using Glaive + Paris w/ thunderbolt mod.

I had to make a hard decision. Music or not. I may upload the in game sound version later today (if people request). Some people complained about the noise the Glaive makes so I chose music for this video. I chose this song because I like it and if you watch the video you'll see that I edited the video to the music.

I added slow motion so people didn't have to rewind all the time and of course it can look cool:). The star effect is added because scenes didn't match. I used stars because most of the people who leave feedback are American:) Its something I'm very aware of but I have to keep the movie length down. Editing away long corridor runs, kiting the mobs to where I wanted them etc. My next video will hopefully fix this as I'm getting better at using the Glaive and can show more killing sprees instead of picking out decent kills to show. Any effects used are to cover in game bugs or glitches see 2:01 - added colouring to detract from jump animation bugging with me in stuck position. I am also new to this.

I have started working with Photoshop as well, so my video beginnings will change soon - but I am not focusing on this right now.

Thanks for your very informative feedback.

Wow, so it's not just a video of your gameplay, it is edited footage as well, even more cool. As such, keep up with the videos!, those glaive throws make me jealous. And if you are ever out of music, you can always go to Newgrounds and get some ambient or video game loop music to throw in.