The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need An Alliance? Join Here! Elite Alliance!

Miami3

Looking For An Alliance? Well ELITE ALLIANCE Might Just Be The One For You!

I Recently Started My Own Clan And Alliance, The Clan Is Doing Relatively Well, Although The Alliance Is Looking For New Members!

This Alliance Is Mainly To Help Each Other Out By Donating To The Alliance Treasury And Helping Players On Missions And Other Events. I Would Like To Host Some Cool Events Once Numbers Grow. The Benefits To An Alliance Are Great! If Clans Work Together They Will Thrive! We Strive To Have Fun Playing The Game While Helping Others, And In The End....Achieving Victory! Also In The Future Once We Have Grown Enough, Dark Sector Conflicts Will Begin As We Assist Each Other!

I Am Still Relatively New To The Game And Clan Settings And All This, Which Is Why I'm Mainly Looking For GHOST/SHADOW Clans. I Had Played In Closed Beta For A Bit But I Just Got Bored Of It. I've Come Back Though And I Love It!

My Clan Name Is ELITE SCRUBS         <------Gotta Love The Name -LOL-

Its Still A Ghost Clan For Now But Within The Next 2-4 Weeks It Should Be A Shadow Clan

Anyway, If Anyone Is Interested In Joining ELITE ALLIANCE Please Comment And I'll Get Back With You As Soon As Possible!

Edited by Miami3