The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Blood Red Assassins Are Rucruiting

Deathinatax

We are the Blood Red Assassins, a recently formed clan aiming to progress and grow into a very active War Clan.

What is our goal?

our goal is to become a large, and very active War Clan with an elite base of skilled members, capable of participating successfully in alliance wars, and generally becoming a force to be reckoned with.

Why should you join us?

Quite simply we think that you should join us now as this is a very rare and important opportunity, as you are going to become a founding member of the clan, and this will in turn reflect onto you with benefits beyond imagination as the clan grows. You will occupy a position of utmost respect and high power, So join us now and start reaping into the benefits!!!

What are our requirements?

There are very little requirements set in place at the moment for joining the clan, however they will become stricter as the clan grows, so join before it is too late. The requirements are:

- I Promise to be active and contribute actively to the clan.

- I Promise to place all active clan matters above my own needs, and treat my seniors with respect.

- I Promise to try and take part in all Alliance wars and Clan activities held officially by the clan leader or his second in charge.

How to join our clan?

The process of joining the clan is very simple and straight forward. All you have to do is simply comment below with your ingame name as well as your level, rank, and character details. You will then be put on to the entry list and your application will be reviewed, and, shall we believe you are sufficient, you will be notified of your acceptance into the clan. Shall you recieve no reply with 3 days then that means we have refused your application for whatever reason and shall not communicate further.

Sincerely,

Deathinatax

The Blood Red Assassins Clan Leader & Founder

Edited by Deathinatax