The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx Prime Hunting Squad! [Eu] 16-Feb Onwards (Keyshare Group)

M2VASH

Afternoon all,

Change of plans, now solely focussing on attaining Nyx Prime.

Will be T4 key collecting across the weekend/week (unless a tactical pops up).

Starting actual fresh runs 16th February onwards throughout the week, defense grinds ending Friday-20th.

GMT Time slots: Probably between 2pm-5:30pm and evenings 10:30pm - 11:30pm. (+vaults)

PM me via forums if interested or bump in to me online. (must contribute relevant t4 keys etc, be powerful enough, MR6+ etc.)

Europe only due to pings, English speaking.

Helmet

Void Tower II Mobile Defense

Void Tower II Sabotage

Chassis

Void Tower III Exterminate

Systems

Void Tower IV Capture
Void Tower IV Sabotage

Blueprint

Void Tower IV Defense (Rotation C) 20mins, 40mins

Public recruiting when all else fails.

-VASH

(I'll leave my original post in spoiler below)    

Long Term Hunting Squad!   -Nyx Prime,Voids,Tacticals etc. EU/Weekends [Organising]

Please note:

This may be a long drown out thread so be advised. Sadly this is only aimed towards EU players due to *ping* (GMT / UK/ Western EUROPE) and as importantly, weekend only play excl. events, you MUST be willing to add as friends in steam+game and probably join a member only steam group.

Afternoon and evening to all,

This is sort of a niche part-recruitment / part-friend search.

I started Warframe about a year ago, and currently rank 10 and 350hrs+ in, yet no friends or regular teammates (except stalker), NO PRIMES. I want to seek a better life but I can (NOT) do it alone.

In search for dedicated and like-minded friends where it doesn't matter what clan you belong to, our squad or extremely small group of players will meet when arranged beforehand and share void key matches for agreed upon loot goals!

The Plan:

So my thoughts are this: Majority of people don’t want to join or leave clans, we are comfortable, scared or just a facility user, we just want to ‘shoot ‘n’ loot’ so I figured how about a long and withstanding squad team? It makes sense to me to form a dedicated squad with likewise goals, in this case, prime loot and end game content, so I figured there must be at least 3 others who feel the same, so let’s do this s##t.

The run down

Rundown of what I wish to achieve in game with a dedicated person or two/three:

Nyx Prime  -Primary goal for me and first test of the squad.

Overextended (40 runs so far)

Ember Prime

More of my aims----

Arbiter/cethalon/other syndicate contribution hunts: loki helm, bo handle etc.

Prime weaps (see timetable): glaive, fangs, Dakra, Boltor, Soma Prime +tag alongs

Intense defence tiers for personal training (normal+void) -energy management, reaching limits, PARTY SYNERGY AND TEAMWORK.

T4 Entry +Vor for the poison event mods + tethra mods when they are reintroduced.

T5 future kicka$$ party.

Light Mod hunting such as RAGE, life steel, quick thinking w/e

All Limbo |Trinity |Ash |Valkyr| Banshee| VAUBAN defense party antics.

All future events and tacticals (not waiting around, more: if you're on -let's play!)

++(not certain, just ideas, depends how cool we get on)

Twitch/STEAM streaming (of the party) somehow incorp steam broadcasting for future perhaps.

Maybe "light use" of mics in future, >skype,mumble,steam? some sort of dj comms setup during the invasion/Neural sensor grinds -experience wave 20+ to some intense ninja/lotr/guardians of the galaxy, lucy battle music! 

Guidelines:

Age 18+ *>*>*21+*** (Mature, but accept all the lols)

MR very minimum of 6+ (know the mechanics, be polite, be efficient) -Just want others who know the game well but MR8/9 and above is probably best, OP gear not required unless important events, having multiple frames would be a huge plus. If someone dropping constantly they’ll be asked to be support till strong enough, or change playstyle, I don’t want the team to always be carrying someone, end of the day, we all die whilst reviving others.  Elevator solo dolo>kicked.

Understand that:

-This is more than likely a relaxed long term team membership, that may last your entire warframe play life!

-We will all hopefully be friends! not just allies.  

-Could be fortnightly in months to come as everyone needs breaks away from the game.

-Expect messages and contact.

Why Nyx prime first?

The whole basis of this squad idea. She's stunning in some remarks but mostly because I enjoy playing as her (and a few others *cough*mirage) I feel that a lot of players like myself have the experience and firepower to get almost any frame solo in the void, but at the cost of extreme time sinks and key grinding, would be nice to achieve it with familiar frames and a starting basis for friends in game. 

Summary:

Weekend only play for the core stuff (except events + holidays)

Steam friends a must. Warframe in-game friends a must. Possible steam group membership a must. –group chat, forums, time and dates!!!

Key shares, grind shares, Loot heavens –we will all need to work together and collect T4 keys etc.

No serious voids/pvp, more swag and offering help to the 1,2,3's.

Semi chats are probably another must, views, opinions, mid wave banter is fine.

If things go well, we can all play other games (L4D2, H1Z1, The division? GTA PC) 2015 could be a year…

Timetable

Here’s where the disagreements will begin xD I’ve given it a lot of thought, it’s not final but this squad will be looking at the following:

Weekend only play unless mid-week events appear.

Saturdays +Offpeaks will be non-essential Prime weaps, mod hunts, key dips –Whoever wishes to team up to go for a certain random prime part or resource will do, the team won’t be required to be available on Saturday but asked if they’d like to join if free (by host), if we ALL need a certain weap then we’ll save it for Sunday –also there is no problem with players agreeing to play earlier together or their own time slot, just be certain about the Sunday afternoon plans.

Afternoon/Evening time hop on slots (GMT):

Anywhere about 2– 6PM ish we are looking at afternoon/late afternoon and evenings. Nights are a possibility for quick runs. Still deciding when to do vaults.

During Holidays this will change! Easter for example. Not set in stone, first couple of weeks we may all decide to be online for both Saturday and Sunday and really flush it out to get to know peoples skill level, who is great at solo lead, who is not great with advance ciphers, best cosplay.

PM me as I’d like to know the following! :

-Agree with majority of everything said in this post? Y/N  (details?)

-Timetable mostly agreed upon? Y/N

Favourite Frame:

Strongest Frame:

Least Favourite Frame:

Type of play style: Attack/Support

Country? (Fluent English is required)

Have mic? Y/N

Random chats? Y/N /Steam only/Game only

Happy to be streamed online? Y/N

Monitor Size/s:

Internet Speed:

Gaming PC can host? Y/N

An Item you want to attain?

Why team up, why so serious?

I will arrange with you a time to play a game or two beforehand! (Ping tests) >_<.

Leave a beep boop in comments below if you’ve messaged me. /this post will be up for a few weeks.

Edited by M2VASH