The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So The Tenno Are The Douchebag Master Race Of The Universe Then I Take It?

Zephyrine

I love how the Grineer with their ever expanding empire and the Corpus who are weapon dealers are supposed to be the ok guys.....

They are supposed to be the villains but the Tenno lack any motivation, backstory or purpose. At the same time the Tenno only ever attack their planets and when they do the Corpus and Grineer are ridiculously outmatched at every turn that the Tenno are never credible as any sort of underdog against these massive empires.

They are supposed to be the villains but the Tenno lack any motivation, backstory or purpose. At the same time the Tenno only ever attack their planets and when they do the Corpus and Grineer are ridiculously outmatched at every turn that the Tenno are never credible as any sort of underdog against these massive empires.

They are trying to stop the ever expanding empire from spreading, you know, Star Wars?

And freeing their brothers and sisters from the evil Jabba the Anyo, you know, Star Wars?

i more feel like the grineer only have soldiers and leaders. they don't have civilians or workers. they have nearly completely taken over the solar system, forcing other branches of humans bellow themselves. they are a mass produced oppressive army that has defeated most other races and forced them to live under grineer rule. at least that is how it seems to me. you often see alerts saying "captured civilian found" etc. there are probably other races who are non-militant because the grineer does not allow it. probably they to a degree support the tenno. btu again we know so little