The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Since The New Update, Keep Losing Connection

Raisvalentine

^Title. Since the update I can't get into a party anymore with all these dc. My setting is still the same, internet service is still the same. No lag when I actually get into the party but I keep getting dc from host. I can't play with friends, I can't join any runs. Please help!

I've been having the same problem.  Now I can only play if I'm the host and no one with a better host metric connects to the session, because if there's host migration I'll disconnected from the new host.

Invites to sessions never work.  Makes vault farming impossible atm.

UPnP & NAT-PMP are disabled, ports manually forwarded.  Passes the network analysis check.

Only started happening after the recent netcode changes.  I've tried looking with wireshark put couldn't find anything amiss. I can see the session information being transmitted such as the session id and # of slots.

having similar problems since 15.10 or 11 or something.. definitively before the netcode update, in fact, i hoped that the netcode update would fix the problem...

i played on a friends laptop, which worked fine, until i - stupidly - updated the graphics driver to the latest version. now it has the same problems..

seems to be a problem with setting up the level before the mission taking longer than some time-out value