Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Trinity In Trinity

Xoxile

I find it funny how Trinity can fill all three roles of the "MMO trinity". She can support, tank, and DPS all at the same time. Granted ANY frame can DPS with any well modded weapon. It's still something I laugh about when I play Trinity.

She can fill all 3 roles. But not so much the DPS part as she lacks an AOE damage skill to clear a room which makes her rely on weapons, taking a bit longer and little more effort than pressing the 4 key. Also, there are downsides to her tanking such as a Disruptor Ancient hitting you while link is down. Or even being sniped by Grineer/Corpus with nothing in range of you to link to. Sure you can heal it, but at high enough levels will be instant death.

She can fill all 3 roles. But not so much the DPS part as she lacks an AOE damage skill to clear a room which makes her rely on weapons, taking a bit longer and little more effort than pressing the 4 key. Also, there are downsides to her tanking such as a Disruptor Ancient hitting you while link is down. Or even being sniped by Grineer/Corpus with nothing in range of you to link to. Sure you can heal it, but at high enough levels will be instant death.

Yep. Bad things can happen to all the other frames too.

Yep. Bad things can happen to all the other frames too.

Yea. For the most part I find the warframes balanced ( not counting the bugs with some skills ). But I agree with your initial post. She does fill each role pretty well. Excels at healing/energy regen cause that's what she was built for. Does good tanking and dps too. Perfect support role. :)