Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember

SoulDust

This thread has probably been made already, but I just don't understand some things with ember/ thinks she still needs tweaks, along with a lot of other frames.

1. Make this have a blast proc with an explosion radius please :v

2. I'm not sure why the old acct skill was taken out. With her being slow it gave her a tanky ish feeling and a lot of people liked that. Now she's just a slow glass cannon and you give mesa shattershield? I would like the stun, but the duration of it is so short it needs to be spammed if you want to keep them stunned. The fire dmg boost is meh, it helps with WoF if you want to spam acc everywhere you go but that's still meh to me. Would acc boost your radiation damage btw? 

3. I like the outward ring addition, but it literally does close to no damage and if you want to use the knockdown you most likely will have to jump into a group of enemies and punch the group and most likely be downed in the process. It would make a lot more sense to me for the outward ring to also do a knockdown, rather than useless fire damage. I noticed it also bugs through a lot of enemies and they are not effected by it.

4. What's the point of giving this the toggle effect if you're going to keep the duration on it...