Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Game Creation Feature (Please!)

Saint_Tan

How great it would be to click on the planet of your choice, and a drop down or some such extra set of options were to pop up prior to launching you in the game.  You would then click on one of the following to start the mission on that planet:

Rush

Stealth

Mix

Random

This would be a way to flag /choose the game play style you want to do.

For us non-rushers, it is annoying to always be left in the dust with no combat left to be part of, while constantly playing catch up.

For the rushers, I’m sure we are annoying to wait on while the extraction clock counts down (and not to mention the extra set of weapons to help plow through enemies).

If this could be implemented, it would mean we all have an idea of what we can expect the play style will be in game from the other players.  And hence, have more fun!

Just a thought…

Also:

There is nothing worse, than starting your own game (online) and willing to have other players join, but:  So far you have gone to great lengths to go undetected and are doing well.  Then suddenly some dude warps into the game, starts running around like his pants are on fire – alerting everything in the galaxy – and rushing ahead – leaving you way behind IN YOUR OWN GAME.

Yes, solo would cure this.  But this is also a social game designed for multiple players.  I would just like to be able to match up with like minded players.  (And sometimes I too like to rush, depending on my mood and amount of time).  But it is a total crap shoot who/what you get stuck with right now.

Ah, so a form of matchmaking? :D

Seems pretty legit, and I know the feeling of having a stealthy mission interupted:

My 2 friends and I were playing a stealthy extermination mission on Eris when someone decided to pop in and go full-auto Grataka, shooting up anything that remotely looked like Infested.

Needless to say we then learned the magical properties of private games.