Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Host Changing Mid-Mission

WyzaiDDZ

Currently I feel this game needs the possiblity of changing hosts in the middle of the mission without anyone leaving (e.g. by vote). Reasoning behind the suggestion:

a) Sometimes the player with the worst computer or internet connection mystically ends up the host and makes playing a pain for others, because enemies teleport around, die standing, sometimes the AI bugs out (seen infested jump over the fence to the endless pit below) and enemies take damage with a time delay, often several seconds long. The last problem means that pretty often I (and I assume others as well) end up wasting a lot of shots just to make sure they don't get shot in the back by a "dead" foe.

b) Occasionally the game ends up with the weirdest of bugs, and these are only solved by a host change. Currently the only way to do this, is when the host sacrifices themselves by forfeiting and losing the rewards. Bugs I've seen include a bugged mission guide system - it tells you to go back and complete the part that you already did, instead of telling you where the extraction is, and one time I was unable to use the elevator - I called it down, but the elevator door didn't open. Alas, I can't say whether a host change would have solved the latter.

Edited by WyzaiDDZ

I second that and one more thing: latency should be shown on player list. It would be informative - you know, knowing if you have huge latency only towards the server guy (making the server the problem, if being server is shown too on the list) or if everyone is lagging towards you (making you the problem).

• 2 weeks later...