Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stealth Kills With Shade No Longer Stealth

Vered

Not sure if some people have noticed this yet but now whenever you do stealth kills while under Shade's cloak you are immediately revealed even when there's another enemy in the cloak's range. I wonder why DE is adding all this unnecessary stuff like this to the melee department. Just like the forced downed attack animations and what not.

Swinging your melee weapon is considred 'firing'. Same with assassinating an enemy.

Therefore because of Ghost's description saying "Effect cancled when you fire your weapon" or vice versa...well yeah the effect cancles.

Edited by LukaWolfDog

you stab something in the spine, taking half of its health. 

you remain invisible and the enemy keeps walking likes is a wonderful sunny day.

sorry but that was just silly.

My weapon is coated with anasthetic. Can I have my stealth kills back now please? Just mine. afaik I am the only one who uses anasthetic on his blade.

you stab something in the spine, taking half of its health. 

you remain invisible and the enemy keeps walking likes is a wonderful sunny day.

sorry but that was just silly.

They still do that...And when they ran they would just hide. And since you're in stealth when invisible, it makes sense to remain invisible. This game is anti stealth especially with Ghost. Not fun anymore, just a silly approach that never works anymore.

Edited by XDeathCoreX

• 3 weeks later...