Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Did I Miss Something With Exp?

WhiteCopain

So, decided I wanted to see the new Particles with mesa ult on mass, so I gathered a bunch of Pubs for T2 Def and said "hey just don't get the afk penalty and I'll basically give you 20 waves with you doing almost nothing." Sweet deal for them right?

So I go in with my normal leveling gear, Mesa and a bunch of trash low level items, the key one here being the level 1 Tigris, the others bring some low stuff, some high stuff. And we proceed to 20 waves. At about wave 10 we start to notice that our gear isn't getting exp. Now I don't mean everyone afk'd out or something, because I literally did 98% of the damage and - I - was not getting exp on any of my weapons. At the end of a 20 wave T2 void mission, my total exp was ~200 (that includes the bonus, which was like 104). Now at first I thought "oh I guess they made it so exp comes from what weapon you're using, so you want to actually use it.

Then an alert pops up. It was a Catalyst alert so I said "sure why not" and did it. I did it just the same, didn't swap out any items, Tigris was getting a bunch of exp even though I was still using my ult to kill everything, and I was still getting exp from my allies killing everything.

I re read the patch notes and didn't find anything... Is this just a bug? Or some change I'm not getting?