Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Change This Trend Of Crafting Requirements, Its Not Fair.

SnakeWildlife

It's not fair that you ask us to have multiple blank weapon slots required to craft something, forcing many people to buy weapon slots they dont need so they can have 3 spaces, when only 1 is required for the new weapon.

Please change this trend, and do something else with crafting requirements.

Allow me to explain the stages of the crafting of the new AkJagara

So that you know what i mean, all costs are in bold.

Dual Skana = 1 Weapon Slot consumed, 12 hours Time

Lato = 1 Weapon Slot consumed

Craft Lato into a Bolto = 12 hours Time

Get a Second Lato = 1 Weapon Slot consumed

Craft 2nd Lato into a Bolto = 12 hours Time (you will have 2x Bolto's + Dual Skana in inventory at this stage, thats 3 slots)

Craft 2 Bolto's into a AkBolto = 12 hours Time

Craft Dual Skana and AkBolto into a AkJagara = 12 hours Time

In total: 3 Open Weapon Slots consumed

2 Days to craft for 'lotsa free time' or sleepless gamers.

4 Days to craft for the blokes who cant be on Warframe every 12 hours.

Whats wrong with that?

2-4 Days to craft i can put up with, thats not a problem, but what is..is that during the crafting of this weapon at one stage, you are required to have 3 Blank Weapon slots (2 if you leave the Dual Skana last, but not everyone has that godlike foresight, because the Dual Skana will complete first and most likely, people will hit the Claim button immidiately) to be available to craft this weapon which only requires 1 Weapon slot, which will force many people to blow Platinum on weapon slots they didnt need or want to purchase.

Conclusion:

If you want players to have their weapons be more expensive or craft slower, i have no problem with a little more waiting, but flooding up peoples weapon-slots with 'Crafting materiel', is just bad business conduct, please change this bad direction.

-----

Edit:

Heres the predicament. I am a long time player and i keep a copy of every weapon, iv spent tonnes of platinum on weapon slots to keep up with this, i must have over 50 weapon slots by now.

But even still, when i was starting to craft the components to make this new weapon, i was told i NEEDED to buy 2 more weapon slots in an excess, to be able to craft this weapon that only takes 1 slot.

Does this mean other future weapons will be the same? To NEED of me and to NEED of other players to be forced to buy 2 slots (total of 3 blank slots, 2 that wont actually be used) to build 1 weapon?

I can afford it, but everybody in the world, may not. So whats my point?

Im defending you, and defending the playerbase, from the bad business decision and bad business practice, which entraps completionists, or force non-completionists into making a Weapon Slot purchase they didnt want, in order to make the next weapon. Its wrong, and you shouldnt support it.

I should be purchasing 2 weapon slots when i want to fill them with weapons, not be 'required or asked' to buy them to use for crafting purposes.

It's entrapment, and it's not fair.

Ive made a simliar post too about this and how if teis keeps up S#&$ is gonna get worse. you think weapons are bad? waiot till you need excalibur and an ash to make a new frame...... or you need two research weapons to sacrafice in order to build a new one. that S#&$ is extremly expensive and time consuming. but ppl just ignored it and called me crazy. well again look how oits slowly turning up and ppl dont care. tehy will care when it gets out of hand then ppl will care.

My solution was if you build the gun and left it in your foundry you can then select the gun from there instead of using weapon slots. that way we ont have to waste plat for 3 open slots that are gonna be filled up by 1 weapon.

heres a link to my post if your interested and please keep posting more for every bs weapon that comes out too. i will support you

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/386462-building-new-weapons-is-daunting-on-lower-level-players-and-eventually-higher-level-players/