Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weird Archwing Bug

WaRDeMoN787

Okay, so I was unsure weather to put this in PC beta bugs General, mission or matchmaking because the glitch was a bit odd. I'll try to explain it to the best of my abilities and include as many details as possible, and I'm sure a moderator will move the thread to the proper section if I've misplaced it. 

Yesterday there was an alert for speed holster in an archwing mission. If you need me to, I think I can go back to twitter and get the exact time but the day was 2/6/2015.

I played from the beginning and connected to two other players, one joined in late. After getting about 40ish kills the host leaves/lags out (unsure of which one) and we go into a host migration. When I reload back into the game I had encountered a weird first person point of view, but could use the camera angle to look around and get out of it (But aiming or trying to go back to over the shoulder view would result in a semi FPS). My character has no body. It's just her helmet and archwing. Whenever I tried to elevate or descend I couldn't. Trying to use my boost and fly forward gave the appearance of flying fast forward, however I would travel extremely slow and the stamina bar would never decrease (Showed no signs of consumption). Eventually it proved a bit too difficult to navigate so I left. My party members each experienced their own glitches as well. I took a screen shot to give you an idea of the glitch.

Screen Shot: http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/531758666971302054/ED100D496EA6D1381C8627070221265E00203C80/

Hope this helps,

-WD

Edited by WaRDeMoN787

• 3 weeks later...