Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Leveled To 30 Again?

KyleDelta

Not sure if this is a UI problem/glitch or just a general problem so sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

I was recently playing the "Gift of the lotus" alert and after a few minutes in my already level 30 Latron prime and Dragan nikana leveled up to 30, I was able to get one snapshot of it ( I edited out the other players names for privacy purposes ), Both of my weapons have been level 30 for a long time so I don't know why it leveled them again.

Has anyone else encountered this? So far it has only happened once to me but I'll post back if it happens again.

93NbGcB.png

Ok good so its not just me :D

I wonder if it has anything to do with lag, Since that session was pretty laggy.

Not necessarily lag, I've encountered it on flawless connections. I am honestly clueless why it happens, but it's not as scary as it seems.

Not necessarily lag, I've encountered it on flawless connections. I am honestly clueless why it happens, but it's not as scary as it seems.

Ok, Thanks for fast reply.

Hope the devs get around to fixing this sometime, even though it is a pretty minor glitch.