The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Skana Prime

Hellsend

Yeah this weapon is very weak, slightly stronger as the default skana but outclassed by the cronus in every way. i dont have it but when i saw it in the wiki  . . . yeah just ridiculous, but a mainproblem is that all longswords are outstanded by nearly everthing

ohk, i'll support this, if it really doesn't shine, and it sounds like it doesn't. i don't have one though. an easy way is an increased crit rate, i don't think anyone would mind that

ty maybe u get a founder pack in the future or you win one. you never know.

I have a regular Skana, and I'm currently crafting a Cronos.

Is it worth it to switch my level 10 Skana for the unranked Cronos? 

yes

Actually no, it isnt. Level skana up to 30 first. Trust me, you dont want to get skana ever again after you switch it out.

Get it to 30 for mastery points and be done with it.

Edited by Kynian

Actually no, it isnt. Level skana up to 30 first. Trust me, you dont want to get skana ever again after you switch it out.

Get it to 30 for mastery points and be done with it.

So don't switch for Cronos?

Isn't Cronos better though?

I could just level that up to level 30 too.

Is the Skana better at level 30 or something?

Basically, I don't fully understand your reasoning.

Why should I keep the Skana, and not use the Cronos?

Skana Prime is terrible. Simply as that. It is nothing but a trophy on the wall. Something less- valuable than any other dual weapon or even good onehanders.

Our voice shall be heard by the devs. We do not wish to fight with skana primes, we cannot use the excalibur primes either since its a crap as a frame. So excluding the fact that we got some cheaper titanium (what is still useless, cause with some time everything can be achived what could be purchased with it) we got nothing.

Supporting a game and its founding, with a serious pile of cash is a thing what the devs should respect, so do the other members of the community.

The current in-game items (the "primes") are nothing. Useless items what will rot on the wall or will be sold for something like a few credits.

Some of the more patient founders are still waiting for buffs or other gifts, but as it stands now it a huge ripoff- but only if you look at your founding as a purchase. Some of us has a different perspective. Some of us say it was a donation not a purchase, and we showed out our faith with this founding.

We are founding the game cause we beleive in it- so the gifts what we receive for it from the devs are only bonuses. We are not purchasing those items (or at least not all of us) but donating money to make this game better. BUT the fact that we get the games S#&$tiest gear in exchange is way worse than givin' us nothing. Trust me. Even teh donators feels that something really nasty and bad thing happened with giving us the "prime" pile. We would rather choose nothing but your thanking words that these....items.

Even a kind : "thankyou for your founding donation" feels better than checking the primes, and than feeling that we got an empty gesture in exchange of our faith. And thats a pretty bad feeling trust me.

I repeat: rather give nothing, than crap what is a harsshment. It feels like: 

"here ya're kiddo: feel like a prime while you are way weaker than the freebie Rhino at your side who can play and farm 3-4 hours per day even if he cannot speak any proper language nor participate in community events nor edits, uploads, helps and so on..."

Some of the founders are working hard on making the game more known, researching with weapons, testing items and suggesting changes...plus the  founding program.- in exchange we got only a badge. A badge what is common and not listened. 

So think twice. And have clear reasons for the founding. If oyu want to purchase pick another way. If you want to donate, than its fair. The primes are only decoration to your arsenal. Nothing what you could use better than real working gear.

nuf said