Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Two 'black Screen Of Death' Instances

FierceRadiance

Twice this evening Warframe locked up on me.  The first time was when I dropped in on some idiot who decided he wanted to play a public Europa mobile defense mission by himself, and I must have intruded while he had his pants down.  He holed up in a bathroom with the datamass and refused to come out with it until I left.  After I had some fun with him I quit the mission, and then I got a black screen, which the game never recovered from.  Force quit, reload, abck in the saddle.

The second time (I have to brag) was when I got a text from my son.  He's working backstage at a concert tonight, and while he was helping the bass player onstage with an issue, he was asked to grab a mike and sing with the band.  Well, I HAD to quit out on the mission to write him back, and the same basic thing happened, this time while I was hosting.  (Apologies to my fellow Tenno, I hope you can understand.)  Encountered the black screen as part of the host migration, game never recovered, eventually I had to quit the game and reload the client.

In case it matters, both times the Win7 Task Manager listed the client as running normally, rather than as being unresponsive.

Edited by PanUmbrian