The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Casual Clan: Lords Of Hell Now Open To Everyone

(PSN)drgnslyr137

The labs have all been built, every clan hall that is possible to be built has been at least once, there is trading stations and the oh so important clan/ alliance vault has been added. There will be 3 dueling rooms in the future but as of the moment there is only 1. There are currently only 2 floors though I'm planning a 3rd. The observation deck and labs are on the lowest floor while the dueling rooms, clan halls, and obstacle course, trading and vault is on the 1st. The clan emblem is pending as of now. This is going to be a clan where it doesn't matter how long you play or don't play, I know that work or school may cut down on gaming time for long periods of time so trust me this will be a clan based around the word casual. There are some rules though if you plan on joining.

1.) Don't start cussing/cursing/ swearing/ etc. on

A.) The mic and B.) The clan chat.

We don't want to hear it so there will be a three strike system implemented which will start every four months, after the four months are up we will start another four months and so on.

2.) If you leave the clan without a good excuse don't expect to be able to just walk back in like it never happened. There will be a waiting period of anywhere from one month to several depending on the situation. This is going to be implemented because there have been people who join a clan and either join an enemy clan, steal clan secrets or steal research then leave.

3.) THIS IS THE BIGEST RULE!!!

No Bullying, I honestly couldn't care less for the reason I see or hear of it happening and you will be either kicked or have a double demotion depending on but not limited to:

A.) Severity    B.) Times it has happened before     C.) The rest of the clan votes

If you get kicked from the clan you will be banned from both my clan and my alliance we don't need bullies simple as that.

4.) This is more of a suggestion really but try not to rage too much as it tends to violating the first rule.

5.) HAVE FUN!!!

If you join remember we may be in different time zones so if I'm not online leave me a message either in the game on this site or my PlayStation itself and I'll get to it as soon as possible. If you wish to apply look up the Lords of Hell or PM me. Remember everyone is welcome.

P.S.

If you are already in a clan make sure you leave before you apply otherwise the clan invite will not reach you.

Edited by (PS4)drgnslyr137