Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Failed Mission At Random.

chozoscout

Ive been encountering this bug alot latly.I have had missions randomly fail in the middle of them.

a small list of examples:

t1 void capture.We started them ission,ran through 3 rooms and failed.Targets were not even encountered.

Syndacate sabatoge.grinner city tileset.I was doing a solo run looking for medalions after destroying the objective and while walking along the mission failed.

t4 Defence.I was with a random group and we were near wave 14 or so and in the middle of killing the enemies.Frost prime bubble around the defence target.it had full sheilds and hp when the mission failed.we could still see the defence status bar and it showed full hp and sheilds.

I dont know what is causeing this or how to stop it from happening,it seems to happen atleast once a day to me.

We had the same thing occur last night while helping clan mates on Stolen Dreams. We had not even made it to the A, B, or C targets and insta fail.

In the void this could be attributed to a key owner disconnecting mid mission but anywhere else is just a bug.

Edited by geninrising

In a key-based (or syndicate-based) mission, if the key user (or user who started the mission) drops from the game in any way, the game is considered null and will insta- fail.

Have somebody with a better connection use the key or start the mission for now.

In a key-based (or syndicate-based) mission, if the key user (or user who started the mission) drops from the game in any way, the game is considered null and will insta- fail.

Have somebody with a better connection use the key or start the mission for now.

I am aware and that's not what I mean though. I was hosting everything and I never disconnect and players rarely if ever drop from my missions. Additionally in these instances I was the key holder and starter of the missions. Until recently I have never had these problems period. Something is definitely off currently.

The host and key holder aren't always the same person anymore.  If anybody else selected a void mission, then even if you're the host, the person who selects the mission from the "void" ring is the key user for that instance (even if it's a repeat of a mission you yourself started earlier).

if you're ABSOLUTELY sure that this happens when you are the host and key user, then record the setup so DE knows to look into it.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/363173-how-to-record-and-upload-stream-warframe-for-free/

The host and key holder aren't always the same person anymore.  If anybody else selected a void mission, then even if you're the host, the person who selects the mission from the "void" ring is the key user for that instance (even if it's a repeat of a mission you yourself started earlier).

if you're ABSOLUTELY sure that this happens when you are the host and key user, then record the setup so DE knows to look into it.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/363173-how-to-record-and-upload-stream-warframe-for-free/

I am the only one that hosts in our clan due to various connection/port issues of others. This problem is still occurring intermittently and I have OBS already however I refuse to record all my gameplay in the hopes of catching this bug in action. DE needs to look into this already as it has been going on for quite some time and occurs in both solo and multiplayer. 

Edited by geninrising

I am the only one that hosts in our clan due to various connection/port issues of others. This problem is still occurring intermittently and I have OBS already however I refuse to record all my gameplay in the hopes of catching this bug in action. DE needs to look into this already as it has been going on for quite some time and occurs in both solo and multiplayer. 

The host isn't the important one for key-based missions, it's whoever clicks the void mission first to start the vote.  That's the player who has their key used, and that's the player that needs to stay in the mission for it to complete.  If they drop, even if they are not the host, the mission fails.

The host isn't the important one for key-based missions, it's whoever clicks the void mission first to start the vote.  That's the player who has their key used, and that's the player that needs to stay in the mission for it to complete.  If they drop, even if they are not the host, the mission fails.

I am aware of that, fortunately the keys are all mine from syndicates as well.