Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heyoo

HunterKurza

Hello all,

I started playing Warframe about a week ago and have honestly fallen in love with this game. Aside from the occassional bugs, it is probably one of if not the best game I have played on PC. I play via the Steam client which at first had some issues but I just waited a few days and now everything seems to work fine. I am still getting to grips with Warframe and its community but it does seem to be a very helpful one at that. As for myself, I live in Australia am currently 17 in my final year of highschool. I work for MMORPGS as a levels admin and scripter. I own a clan named Kurza which spans across several games including Warframe with a total of around 150+ active members as of posting this. I hope to bring alot of them to Warframe even though it is outside of their usual comfort zone. Its an absolute pleasure to become part of this community and I look forward to playing with many of you in the future. Stay safe. Stay sexy.

Heya man!

Welcome to the world of Warframe!

Be careful around the dangerous edges of 'Trading', there are a lot of wierd unforgiving and downright rude people there.. 

I suggest if you want to play with people online especially on WF, play with a close group of friends to avoid the nasties.

Other than that, stay safe and happy hunting friend!

Pleased to meet you, Hunter! I do recommend poking around our official subreddit over here: http://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/

The sidebar on the right-hand-side offers a selection of links that provide valuable information. And the folks there are super helpful; never be afraid to ask what comes to mind. 

I manage a Storm Clan myself, and would be more than happy to answer any questions you have regarding Clan mechanics and Dojo construction. 

• 1 month later...